Everyone loves fried rice. It is a great way to get rid of left over rice.
eggs (3), canola oil (about 3 table spoons), bacon (2 strips), capsicum (1), green beans (a handful), frozen peas (1 cup), spring onion (1), boiled rice (about 4 cups), soy sauce (1 teaspoon), salt.
What to do:
- Dice capsicum, green beans and spring onion.
- Beat eggs until it is well combined, and season with a pinch of salt.
- Heat half the canola oil in a large pan and fry egg, stirring until eggs are cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the rest of canola. And cook bacon first over low heat, stir until bacon is cooked and crispy. Then add frozen peas, diced capsicum, green beans and spring onion, continue fry over medium heat until all the veggie are cooked.
- Then add boiled riced, fried eggs, soy sauce and salt. Stir until everything is well combined and heated through.