It is a recipe great to make in a big batch and freeze leftovers.
Frankfurt (500 g), potatoes (500 g), red capsicum (1), Spanish onion (1), kalamata olive (1 cup), canned pineapple (1 can), canned tomato (1 can), grated cheddar cheese (2 cups), garlic (2 cloves), chopped fresh basil (1/2 cup), dried oregano (1 teaspoon), dried rosemary (1 teaspoon) and canola oil.
What to do:
- Cut frankfurt, potatoes and canned pineapple into 1 inch size chunks. Dice capsicum, Spanish onion and mince garlic.
- Steam potatoes until they are soft and creamy, set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees Celsius.
- Into a frying pan heat canola oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soften. Then add canned tomato, kalamata olive, dried oregano and dried rosemary, cook for another 2-3 minute. Then add cooked potato, frankfurt, capsicum, pineapple and chopped basil, mix until well combined.
- Pour the above mixture into a big baking dish, top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve while warm.