It is finally sunny. The sky is so blue after all that rain. Beautiful day like this needs something refreshing and delicious.
Orecchiette pasta (250), cherry tomatoes (200 g), cucumber (1), snow peas (100g), capers (1 tablespoon), olives (1/2 cup), sun-dried tomato (1/2 cup), fetta cheese, parsley (1 tablespoon), thyme (1 tablespoon), basil, lemon infused olive oil (2 tablespoons), salt and pepper.
What to do:
- Place a medium pot of salted water onto boil. Add orecchiette and cook until al dente.
- In the mean time, chop tomatoes, snow peas, cucumber, sun-dried tomato, parsley and thyme.
- Toss everything together in a salad bowl, drizzle with lemon infused olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
This is a pasta dish loaded with antipasto goodies. Tasty and refreshing!
Rollini (250 g), 1 canned tomato, 1/4 cup of sundried tomato, 1/4 cup of artichoke, 1cup of pickled onion (cut into quarter size), 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olive, 1 teaspoon of capers, 6 of sliced button mushroom, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley, minced garlic, grated cheddar cheese, salt and pepper.
What to do:
- Place a large pot of salted water onto boil. Add rollini and cook until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, into a frying pan heat olive oil over medium heat. Add mushroom and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in canned tomato, sundried tomato, artichoke, pickled onion, kalamata olive and capers. Cook until heated through.
- Add basil, parsley and garlic, cook for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add drained spaghetti into the sauce. Toss to coat.
- Serve with grated cheddar cheese.