I bought a jar of kalamata olive relish, and it goes very well with sourdough bread. I added some more ingredients to make a tasty sandwich.
Sourdough bread (2 slices), Aussie beef sausages, cucumber, capsicum, lettuce, kalamata olive relish.
What to do:
- Cook sausages and capsicum on a hot grill.
- Toast sourdough bread on the same hot grill.
- Cut cucumber and grilled sausages and capsicum into long strips.
- Assemble the sandwich.
It is finally sunny. The sky is so blue after all that rain. Beautiful day like this needs something refreshing and delicious.
Orecchiette pasta (250), cherry tomatoes (200 g), cucumber (1), snow peas (100g), capers (1 tablespoon), olives (1/2 cup), sun-dried tomato (1/2 cup), fetta cheese, parsley (1 tablespoon), thyme (1 tablespoon), basil, lemon infused olive oil (2 tablespoons), salt and pepper.
What to do:
- Place a medium pot of salted water onto boil. Add orecchiette and cook until al dente.
- In the mean time, chop tomatoes, snow peas, cucumber, sun-dried tomato, parsley and thyme.
- Toss everything together in a salad bowl, drizzle with lemon infused olive oil and season with salt and pepper.