Lemon and thyme is now my favourite flavour combination. It goes very well with chicken. Ian named today’s recipe as gourmet lemon chicken wings. After a long break I find it is hard to get back on track. I think it is time to bring gourmet food back on our dinner table and my blog.
Ingredients: chicken wings (20 pieces), lemon (1), fresh thyme (8 sprigs), fresh rosemary (2 sprigs), white pepper and sea salt, baby potatoes (10, cut into wedges), cherry tomatoes (8, half).
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees Celsius.
- Rub sea salt and white pepper all over the chicken wings.
- Arrange potatoes wedges, cherry tomatoes, chicken wings in a baking dish.
- Place some fresh thyme, rosemary and sliced lemon on the top.
- Place it in the oven and roast until potatoes and chicken wings are cooked with a crispy skin.