pasta (250 g), celery (100 g, chopped), green capsicum (1, sliced), spanish onion (1, sliced), olives (1/2 cup), sundried tomato (1/2 cup), canned tuna (1 can, 100g), canned tomato (1 can, 250 g), coriander (1/4 cup, chopped), canola oil (2 tablespoons).
What to do:
- Place a large pot of salted water onto boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, into a frying pan heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil over medium heat, caramelise green capsicum and spanish onion individually, set aside.
- In the same pan, use the rest of canola oil cook celery for 3 minutes. Add canned tomato, olives, sundried tomato and canned tuna, and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Then add cooked pasta and caramelised capsicum, onion and chopped coriander, toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, serve while warm.