Thank you very much My Uni Kitchen and ten times tea for nominating me for one lovely blog award! The rules of receiving this award means I have to share 7 things about myself and to also nominate 15 other bloggers I think deserves this award.
So, 7 things about me:
1. I just got married recently. Before our wedding, I was worried that I haven’t done enough preparation for our wedding and it might be too simple. But when the day came, it was perfect and beautiful.
2. I love buying beautiful dresses. However, people don’t really dress up at work. For a long time, I have tried to not stand out too much and never wore any of them. Recently, I decided to take my mom’s advice on board and start wearing my dresses. Mom said, “Right at the moment you are young and beautiful. If you don’t make the most out of it, when you get older those dresses will never look the same on you.” I think she is right. I bought them and I will wear them!
3. Once, I saw a microorganism in my cancer cell culturing flask. It killed cancer cells around itself and created a big clean circle around it. At the time, I didn’t realise it could be a potential cure for cancer (or a toxin). I put it in a bin and decontaminated it. I haven’t been able to identify the microorganism yet. Hope one day I will find out.
4. I became happier since I started my food blog. It has given me the much needed confidence. Now I believe if I keep doing what I do best, everything is going to be OK.
5. I love cooking, but I hate catering for a group of people. To me it is too much work and is not enjoyable anymore.
6. I love traveling. Ian and I have already been to Hawaii, US, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Spain, China, New Zealand, and some part of Australia. We are planning to go to Fiji this year. I am so excited!
7. I like listen to classical music while driving.
Now, the tough part of nominating 15 bloggers. It is very hard to pick one over the other, so I decided list bloggers that have regular interactions with me. Just to help promote their blog. Anyone on this list are not obligated to follow the award rules. The only reason you are nominated is because I think your blog is truly amazing. I may have missed some of my fellow bloggers. If that is the case, give me a shout I will add you on the list.
https://thenotsocreativecook.wordpress.com, http://hostessatheart.com, https://frugalhausfrau.wordpress.com, http://milkandbun.com, http://www.springtomorrow.com, https://thenovicegardener.wordpress.com, http://bunnyeatsdesign.com, http://ivegotcake.com, http://aromasandflavours.com, https://beatcancer2010.wordpress.com, http://rantingchef.com, https://dinnercheznous.wordpress.com, http://encouraginglife.co, http://vittlemonster.com, https://ineedafeed.wordpress.com, http://sacredtouches.com, http://katerinasgift.com, http://tabletopaper.com, https://cookingismysport.wordpress.com, https://njbrowne.wordpress.com, http://drchdietfood.com, https://anjalidhawan.wordpress.com, http://dragonflyhomerecipes.com, http://simpleandhealthyfoods.com, https://dorkchopsworld.wordpress.com, https://youngsunshinescooking.wordpress.com, https://dinnercheznous.wordpress.com, http://foodfellowshipandwine.com, http://glutenfreelife247.com, http://oceanviewkitchen.com, http://whattohavefordinnertonight.com