I didn’t have time to marinate my chicken overnight today. I just took it out of freezer, defrosted it, rubbed the spices all over and off it go in the oven. The chicken came out surprisingly good, the meat was tender and the flavours were infused into the breast meat. Love it! Ingredients: chicken (half), lemon (1), fresh thyme (8 sprigs), fresh rosemary (2 sprigs), black pepper and sea salt. What to do:
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees Celsius.
- Rub sea salt and black pepper all over the chicken.
- Using fingers, gently loosen skin from breast meat and push thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper under skin.
- Top some fresh thyme and rosemary on the chicken skin.
- Arrange with sliced lemon on top of chicken,
- Place chicken in the oven and roast until juice come out chicken become clear.
I am bringing this to Fiesta Friday link parties. Happy FF!