peri peri Chicken: 1 whole chicken, 3 cloves of garlic, Juice and zest of a lemon, 60ml olive oil, 2 teaspoon sweet paprika, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Green Pawpaw Salad: half green papaya, juice and zest of a lime, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 clove of garlic, 1 red chilli, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 small bunch of coriander.
What to do:
- Combine all the spices of chicken marinade. Rub the marinade all over the chicken and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Roast chicken until juice come out from chicken become clear.
- In the mean time, finely grate green papaya.
- To make a salad dressing, combine juice and zest of a lime, honey, garlic, chopped read chilli, olive oil, chopped coriander in a small container.
- Drizzle the dressing all over grated green papaya.
- Serve peri peri Chicken with green papaya salad.