The house is filled with heavenly smell at the moment. I love brownies for its gooey texture and the addition of walnut oil instead of traditional butter has made it healthier. There is a hint of walnut taste in there but not very strong.
walnut oil (4 tablespoon), dark chocolate (200 g), eggs (3), sugar (1 3/4 cups), plain flour (1 1/3), cocoa powder (1/3 cup), baking powder (1/4 teaspoon).
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place walnut oil and dark chocolate in a mixing bowl over simmering water and stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, and then sift the dry ingredients into chocolate mixture.
- Add eggs and mix gently until everything is well combined.
- Grease a square cake pan and stir in the brownie mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the brownie is set. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen, then transfer it onto a board.
- Cut into small slices to serve.