What can be better than a rack of lamb for weekend roast? It is juicy! It is full of flavour! It is celebration of how beautiful life is! Doing what you love does bring happiness to life. I am really loving my blog. It has made me a happier person.
a rack of lamb, garlic (1 clove), rosemary (1 sprig), thyme (3 sprigs), lemon infused olive oil (1 tablespoon), cracked black pepper (1 teaspoon), salt, coriander, fresh chilli.
What to do:
- Roughly chop garlic, rosemary, thyme and mix with lemon infused olive oil and cracked black pepper.
- Rub the above marinade all over the rack of lamb, and leave it in the fridge over night.
- The next day, take the lamb out of fridge and leave it at room temperature for 20 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 230 degree Celsius.
- Sear the lamb rack in a smoky hot pan first, then roast for 8 minutes to be rare, 10 minutes to be medium and 15-20 minutes to be well down.
- Cover the lamb with a foil to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- After resting, carve the meat, season with salt and garnish with coriander and fresh chilli.
- Ready to serve.