It is weekend. Why not have a cocktail and take it easy!
Ingredients: lime (1), mint (1 sprig), brown sugar (1 tablespoon), soda water, rum (1 shot), ice cubes.
What to do:
- Cut lime in half, juice half of it and slice the other half for garnish.
- Pour lime juice in a short glass, add brown sugar and give it a good stir until all the sugar is dissolved. (This may take a while)
- Crush mint leaves and through them in the glass. Crush again using a small rolling pin.
- Pour a shot of rum into the glass, add ice cubes and sliced lime and top up with soda water.
- Garnish the side of glass with a slice of lime. Ready to serve!