This is a dish every Chinese love. It goes well with rice, even better with noodles.
eggs (3), tomato (2), canola oil (2 tablespoon), spring onion, salt.
What to do:
- Beat eggs until it is well combined, and season with a pinch of salt.
- Heat half the canola oil in a large pan and fry egg, stirring until eggs are cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the rest of canola. add diced tomatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes. Then add fried egg, reduce heat to low, cover with a lid and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt and garnish with spring onion.
- Serve with rice or noodles.