This pasta dish has a very simple and clean taste with little bits of surprises from chopped thyme here and there. It is now my favourite.
Filei Calabresi (250 g), cherry tomato (300 g), oil (2 tablespoons), crumbled feta cheese, fresh thyme (3 sprigs), fresh parsley (1 sprig)
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut cherry tomatoes into half, and place them in a baking dish with cut side up. Drizzle with some oil. I used oil from one of the antipasto jar. Specifically it is from the cheese stuffed bell pepper, which gave the roasted cherry tomatoes awesome flavour.
- Roast the cherry tomatoes for 20 minutes.
- In the mean time, place a medium pot of salted water onto boil. Add filei calabresi and cook until al dente.
- Combine the pasta with the above oven roast cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese, chopped thyme and parsley.
- Ready to serve.