This probably is the best garlic bread I have ever made. The house was filled with its aroma. Yum!
half loaf of baguette, 1 table spoon of margarine, 1 clove of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, 1 teaspoon of dried parsley.
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees Celsius.
- Use a bread knife to cut the baguette into rectangular slices.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine margarine, minced garlic, dried oregano and parsley together.
- Spread the above margarine mixture onto each piece of bread.
- Bake until the bread turn golden and toasty.