This is a pasta dish loaded with antipasto goodies. Tasty and refreshing!
Rollini (250 g), 1 canned tomato, 1/4 cup of sundried tomato, 1/4 cup of artichoke, 1cup of pickled onion (cut into quarter size), 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olive, 1 teaspoon of capers, 6 of sliced button mushroom, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley, minced garlic, grated cheddar cheese, salt and pepper.
What to do:
- Place a large pot of salted water onto boil. Add rollini and cook until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, into a frying pan heat olive oil over medium heat. Add mushroom and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in canned tomato, sundried tomato, artichoke, pickled onion, kalamata olive and capers. Cook until heated through.
- Add basil, parsley and garlic, cook for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add drained spaghetti into the sauce. Toss to coat.
- Serve with grated cheddar cheese.